Best Lawn Mowers for Thick Grass | Top 6 Picks With In-Depth Reviews
Articles, products, and services offered on this site are for informational purposes only. We are part of the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program. Amazon.com is compensated for sales resulting from links on our website.
Please review our disclaimer before acting based on anything you read or see.
A properly maintained lawn can add to the curb appeal of your property and promote its health. You need the best lawn mower that will make cutting your lawn an enjoyable and effortless process. A lawnmower is, especially, a worthwhile investment if you want to leave your thick grass perfectly manicured. In this guide, I will review the seven best lawn mowers for thick grass in the market.
There are different lawnmowers in the market that promise to give your lawn a brand new look without breaking a sweat. But how do you find the right lawnmower that suits your type of grass and lawn size without causing any issues?
Why Trust Home Affluence Reviews
We spend thousands of hours researching, analyzing, and testing products to recommend the best picks for most consumers. Our review process is made in good faith to benefit your purchase. We only make money if you purchase a product through our links, and all opinions about the products are our own. Read more.
Our Top Choice
Below is a comprehensive guide of the best lawn mowers in the market that are designed for mowing thick grass. From our review, the American Lawn Mower Company 14” lawnmower is our top choice for the best lawn mower for thick grass, and it is with good reasons. This mower has a 14” wide deck and gives a superb performance for thick grass with its scissor action cut.
- 4-blade reel mower with a cutting width of 14” and durable 8.5” polymer wheels for maximum maneuverability. Lightweight at only 19 pounds. Reel Lawn Mowers are great for small lawns..Deluxe hand-reel mower ideal for most turf grasses.
- This push lawn mower has an adjustable blade height of 0.5”-1.75”. Capable of cutting grass up to 4 inches tall and is less effective on taller grass.
- Manual grass cutter is environment-friendly alternative to other lawn mowers. This push mower is pollution-free, noise-free, low maintenance, lightweight and easy to use.
Read on to know our other picks.
Top 6 Lawn Mowers for Thick Grass At a Glance
- American Lawn Mower Company 14”- Best Reel Lawn Mower
- Greenworks 25302 20” Cordless Lawn Mower– Best Cordless Electric Mower
- Sun Joe MJ502M 20” Manual Reel Mower– Best Reel Mower for thick Grass
- WORK WR140 Landroid Robotic Lawn Mower– Best Robotic Mower for Thick Grass
- Snapper HD 48V Max Cordless Electric Lawn Mower – Best Rechargeable Mower for Thick Grass
- Husqvarna Automower Robotic Lawn Mower – Best Automatic Lawn Mower for Thick Grass
What to Look For in the Best Lawn Mower for Thick Grass
A lawnmower can be quite an expensive investment for your home. However, if you can purchase the best lawnmower for your needs, the price you pay for the product will undoubtedly be worth it.
Still, given the vast array of lawnmowers from different manufacturers available on the market today, narrowing down your options can be challenging.
To help you find the perfect lawn mower for your needs, you need to look for a few factors when shopping for lawnmowers.
Product Reviews and Recommendations
One of the best things you can do to lead you to the best buy is to read customer reviews and product recommendations online. You can check out review sites, forums, and blogs and see people’s experiences using a specific product. To buy lawnmowers for thick grass we have done your research. Just read the guide and get your preferred one.
Moreover, suppose you have a specific lawnmower model that you’ve been eyeing. In that case, you can check its customer reviews by searching that product on Amazon or other online retailers and heading onto the customer reviews section.
If you’re not that comfortable purchasing a lawnmower online, searching for dealers near you would be a practical alternative.
You can see a list of local dealers online that carry lawnmowers. Then, once you know the location of these dealers, you can visit their store and see the lawn mower brands and models they have available.
If you wish to invest in a lawnmower that’s guaranteed to be dependable, you need to choose one made by a highly reputable brand.
The good news is that nowadays, you can find an overwhelming number of lawnmowers from various brands. However, not all of them will give the best performance and longevity. That’s why choosing one from a brand with a proven track record of producing top-quality lawn mowers is the way to go.
Reasonable Price Points
A lawnmower can undeniably be a hefty investment. However, you can find several high-quality units offered at reasonable price points. While it’s never advisable to buy a cheap and poor-quality unit, a high-quality lawnmower doesn’t have to break the bank either.
Once you have a list of lawnmower unit models you want to buy, the next thing you should do is to check each unit’s dependability based on client testimonials.
You can see what people think about a specific lawnmower model by searching the product online. Make sure to read only authentic and unsolicited reviews from real customers.
When shopping for lawn mowers, you also need to consider key factors to find the best unit for your needs. With that said, below is a rundown of some of the vital factors to consider when choosing a lawnmower.
Cutting Diameter Size
The cutting width of your lawnmower plays a significant part in the performance and usability of your mower. After all, getting one with a wide cutting diameter allows you to mow your garden more quickly and easily, especially if you have a larger lawn.
Battery and electricity-powered lawn mowers typically have a 30-40 cm cutting diameter. On the other hand, petrol lawnmowers usually have a 45-50 cm cutting diameter.
Battery, Petrol, or Electric
Suppose you don’t want to go through the hassle of refueling and restarting your lawnmower. In that case, investing in a battery or electricity-powered unit is the best option you can opt for.
However, many of the top-performing lawn mowers on the market are petrol-fuelled models because they’re generally more powerful and efficient in mowing large areas with thick grass. In addition, petrol-powered mowers don’t have dangling cords that might get in the way.
On the other hand, battery-powered and electric mowers are incredibly easy to use and require less maintenance. These lawnmowers are also suitable for lawns up to 500 sq. in size.
Furthermore, to date, many top-grade battery-operated lawnmowers have enough power to mow lawns up to 1300 sq. in size.
Comfort and Ease of Use
Another essential factor you need to consider when choosing a lawnmower is its comfort and ease of use. After all, if you’re comfortable using your mower and know how to use it properly, your unit will be able to deliver a seamless mowing job.
The lawnmower’s weight is also a vital factor to consider because it plays a massive role in the unit’s ease of use and the user’s comfort when using it. The heavier a unit is, the more challenging it will be to maneuver around your lawn.
So, what are the exact features you need to look for in the best lawnmower for mowing thick grass? Below is a list of the necessary elements to look for when choosing the best lawnmower.
If you’re going to mulch grass, it’s best to look for lawn mowers that come with mulching blades. You may also look for a unit that includes a composite or aluminum deck that repels grass buildup on the mower’s underside.
Cutting Height Adjuster
If you buy a lawnmower with a cutting height adjuster, you need to ensure that the adjuster functions well and is easy to use.
Having an electric start to your mower is always a better option than the pull-start function. A starter motor with an in-built battery will eliminate the need to pull-start your mower, thus, making the job a lot easier and more convenient.
Deck Engagement Push Button
For your safety, the blades on your lawnmower won’t start and spin automatically during start-up. Ensure that the blades will only engage once you push the mower’s electric push-button or through a mechanical lever.
When using your lawnmower, you’re bound to bump into trees or other hard surfaces at some point. To prevent your mower from experiencing collision damage, installing a protective bumper is an efficient solution.
Lawnmowers require maintenance after they reach a specific hour of work. A convenient hour meter is necessary to ensure that your mower is getting its required maintenance on time.
When choosing a lawnmower, it’s best to pick one that comes with a convenient mow-in-reverse mechanism. These days, most top-quality mowers come with a built-in mow-in-reverse push button that safely and conveniently shifts the mower’s movement direction in reverse.
If you plan on buying a petrol-fueled lawn mower, make sure to choose one that comes with a built-in gas gauge. Having a gas gauge allows you to mow your lawn continuously and know in advance when you need to refuel.
6 Best Lawn Mowers for Thick Grass Reviews
- Brand: American Lawn Mower Company
- Power source: Self-propelled
- Steel: Reel
- Material: Alloy steel
- Weight: 20 pounds
- Adjustable blade height: 0.5” -1.75”
- Cutting width: 14 inches
- Maximum cutting height: 4 inches
- Wheel size: 8.5”
- Durable cushioned T-handle for maneuverability
- Powerful cutting action without pollution
- Tool-free assembly
If you are in the market for an affordable lawn mower for thick grass, this mower from the American Lawn Mower Company may be worth considering. It can effectively cut different types of grass such as bluegrass, fescue, mixed weeds, crabgrass, and rye.
This mower is equipped with four rotating blades with a cutting width of 14 inches for effective cutting of thick grass. Better yet, the blades are made of alloy steel, which renders the mower durable and long-lasting. This lawnmower can cut grass up to 4 inches, thanks to its adjustable blade height of 0.5” to 1.75”.
However, being a reel lawn mower, this type can be difficult to handle and requires more physical effort to cut. Nevertheless, this reel lawn mower is lightweight and easy to run. This is because the rotating blade comes with ball-bearing that makes it easy to smooth the blades. Furthermore, it has a rear roller bar that makes the lawnmower stable during use.
Better yet, it is cost-effective and requires little to no maintenance. It requires very little cleaning after each use to keep the mower in tip-top shape. Also, you will be required to sharpen the mower at least once every 3 to 5 years. The other advantage of this lawn mower is that it is environmentally friendly compared to its gas-powered counterparts. Therefore, you can rest easy knowing that it is pollution-free. It is also much quieter than traditional mowers.
- Easily Adjustable Blades – This lawn mower comes with an adjustable blade height, making it convenient to use on different types of grass.
- Great for Small Lawns – If you’re on the lookout for a reasonably-priced lawnmower suitable for mowing small lawns, the American Lawn Mower is a great choice.
- Ease to Use – Given that this lawnmower is compact and lightweight, people, even elderly ones, can use it without exerting too much force or effort.
- Quiet Operation – This lawnmower produces very little noise when used. This is an excellent feature, especially if you don’t want to disturb your neighbors while mowing your lawn.
- Low Maintenance Mower – Many clients who have been using this lawnmower were surprised by how low maintenance this mower is. Some people said they had their American Lawn Mower for a couple of years, yet the blades are still sharp, and the motor still functions very well.
- Affordable – Compared with other similar mowers from other brands, this unit is one of the most affordable options available to date.
- Not Ideal for Large Lawns – Given its size and construction, this lawnmower is only suitable for mowing small lawns. However, suppose you are looking for a mower ideal for mid-sized lawns. In that case, you should check out the Greenworks 25302 Twin-Force Cordless Lawn Mower.
You can never go wrong with the American Lawn Mower Company if you are hunting for a lightweight, affordable, environmentally-friendly, and easy-to-use mower for your compact lawn. Although this mower may require some effort, it is an excellent choice to keep your thick grass even and well-manicured without breaking the bank.
- Dimension: 29.2” x 20.7” x 19.5”
- Power source: Battery powered
- Operation mode: Manual
- Material: Plastic
- Weight: 40.5 pounds
- Cutting width: 20”
- Cutting range: 1 ¾”- 3 3/8”
- Number of height adjustments: 5
- Wheels: 7” front wheels, 10” rear wheels
- Innovative Smart Cut technology
- Bagging and mulching capabilities
- Compatibility: Greenworks G-MAX 40V Li-Ion system
This is yet another Greenworks lawn mower model for curing thick grass on our list. This cordless, walk-behind mower is nicely designed and packed with useful features to handle thick grass in mid-sized areas.
What we love most is the fact that it is a cordless electric unit. It comes with a lithium battery with a run time of 60 minutes when fully charged. Of course, this will depend on the grass condition on your lawn.
Impressively, there is an extra port if you want to extend the runtime. If you are worried that this unit may not get the job done on your type of grass, you will also be pleased to know that it has an innovative Smart Cut technology. This means that the mower can adjust the runtime or power depending on the type and thickness of your grass.
In addition, the push-button start makes cutting your lawn a stress-free process. The unit weighs 40.5 lbs. and the cutting deck measures 20”. This unit offers excellent maneuverability with its 7-inch front wheels and 10-inch rear wheels.
- Easy Assembly – The Greenworks 25302 Twin-Force Cordless Lawn Mower is quick and easy to set up.
- Ideal for Mid-Sized Lawns – This lawnmower is an excellent option if you plan on mowing small to mid-sized lawns.
- Powerful Batteries – The power of the batteries included in this unit is ample enough where you can finish mowing a mid-size lawn without having to stop for a recharge.
- Lightweight – Maneuvering this lawnmower is going to be effortless, thanks to its lightweight and compact construction and design.
- Quiet Operation – This lawnmower produces very little operation noise, which means you won’t bother your neighbors while trying to maintain your lawn.
- Requires a Second Battery – If you need to mow a mid-sized lawn with very thick grass, opting for a dual battery model of this lawnmower is a must. On the other hand, if you don’t have the budget to buy two batteries, you might like a manual-powered lawnmower just like the Sun Joe Manual Reel Lawn Mower.
If you have a mid-sized lawn, you may prefer this cordless electric mower from Greenworks. It has an easy push-button operation that will get you started cutting your lawn without breaking a sweat. You can also add another battery to this mower to mow a larger area or thicker grass.
- Brand: Snow Joe
- Dimension: 26.8” x 28.3” x 50.4”
- Power source: Manual
- Operation model: Manual
- Weight: 30 pounds
- Material: Alloy steel
- Cutting width: 20”
- Cutting height: Up to 2.44.”
- Height adjustment positions: 9
- 5 durable, sharp steel blades
- Dual-wheel design
- Requires no gas, oil, or electricity
A reel mower is an excellent choice if you want a quiet and low-maintenance lawnmower and the Sun Joe MJ502M model is no exception. This mower comes with 5 sharp steel blades with a 20” cutting width to handle thick grass in your lawn quickly and more efficiently.
This mower is also designed for precise cutting as the 5 steel blades are sharp and highly durable. Apart from accurate cutting, you will also have an easy time using this lawnmower. It comes with a dual-wheel design that ensures maneuverability each time you operate the mower.
You can easily adjust the cutting height of the mower to 9 positions to suit your preference. In total, you can get a grass height of 2.44 inches. The Sun Joe MJ502M is very convenient to use, and you won’t need oil, gas, or electricity to run it. Nevertheless, it requires very minimal upkeep to keep it in excellent shape as compared to conventional models. Plus, it features a catcher to collect grass clippings more quickly.
- Manual Power Source – This lawnmower is perfect for those who don’t want to spend the time to recharge or refuel their mowers as it is a manual-powered mower.
- Eco-Friendly – This lawnmower doesn’t utilize batteries, electricity, or petrol, so it’s the perfect unit for eco-conscious customers.
- Adjustable Height – With this mower’s 9 adjustable height options, tall, short, and anyone in between can easily use this lawnmower.
- Lightweight – As this is a manual reel lawn mower, it’s specifically designed for easy maneuverability. This lawnmower has a lightweight and compact design, making pushing and moving the unit almost effortless.
- Quick and Easy Assembly – Assembling this lawnmower takes very minimal effort.
- Affordable – This manual lawn mower is offered at a reasonable price. On top of that, you also save in the long run since it does not require fuel or batteries for it to operate.
- Not Powerful Enough – If you are going to cut thick grass, this lawnmower is not the best option as it does not have enough power and thrust cutting very thick grass requires. If you want a mower that is guaranteed to cut through very grass, check out the WORX WR140 Landroid M 20-V Power-Share Robotic Mower.
Although reel mowers may not be very popular, the Sun Joe MJ502M lawn mower is what you need to keep your grass at the ideal height. Its sharp blades will deliver precise cutting, and it can cover 20 inches in one pass. However, you should note that it may not work for every type of grass.
- Dimension: 21.97 inches x 15.91 inches x 8.07 inches
- Power source: Battery powered
- Operation mode: Automatic
- Weight: 21.2 pounds
- Cutting width: 7 inches
- WiFi and app-controlled
- Includes rain sensor
- Slopes to about 20 degrees
- Patented AIA technology for easy navigation
- Battery compatibility: Worx 20v and 40V tools and outdoor power products
- 7” offset 3-blade cutting disc
- Built-in sensors
Do you hate the task of mowing the lawn yourself? If so, you need a good quality robotic lawn mower like WORK WR140 Landroid lawnmower. This WiFi and app-controlled robotic lawn mower can be programmed to cut up to ¼ acre in size. Then, you simply need to measure the lawn with the app, set the charging base, and allow the mower to start work.
This model stands out from other robotic models because of its patented AIA technology. This technology makes it possible for the mower to maneuver small and narrow spaces, which may otherwise be difficult. It also can tackle obstacles when it bumps into them.
Alternatively, you have the option to customize the cutting pattern and omit areas where you don’t want the Landroid to reach. This robotic mower can also detect when it is raining. In this case, it will return to its charging station to continue charging as it waits for the grass to dry.
Another unique spec of this model is the cut-to-edge feature. It has 3 blades with a 7” offset cutting disc that can cut the edges of your lawn. As a result, no grass will remain, and you will just need to do less trimming. Additionally, it can slope to about 20 degrees.
- Fully-Automated Operation – If you are looking for a lawnmower that can do the work by itself, the WORX WR140 is the one for you. This fully-automated lawn mower can mow a ¼-acre lawn mower all on its own.
- Wi-Fi and App Controlled – With the Android app, you can do many other things with this lawnmower, such as measuring the size of your lawn, checking the unit’s mowing progress, setting a mowing schedule, and more.
- Built-In Sensors – The built-in sensors of this lawnmower allow it to back away when it bumps into obstacles.
- Rain Sensor – The WORX WR140 comes with a convenient rain sensor. Once the mower detects rain, it will automatically return to the charger and wait until the lawn has dried out.
- Cuts Through the Edges – Unlike other conventional lawnmowers, the WORX WR140 will mow up to the edge of your lawn. This means you’ll have significantly fewer trimmings to deal with later on.
- Quite Expensive – Given the top-grade features and functionalities this lawn mower offers, this unit is offered at a pretty expensive price point. However, suppose you are looking for a less expensive option with a stellar performance. In that case, you might want to look further into the Snapper HD Cordless Electric Lawn Mower.
The Landroid robotic lawnmower is a fully automated app-controlled lawn mower that can cut your lawn without requiring your effort. This model comes with built-in sensors, allowing it to mow your lawn on auto-schedule depending on the condition and size of your lawn. It is worth considering if you want to come home to a well-manicured garden.
- Brand: Snapper
- Dimensions: 59” x 21” x 42”
- Operation mode: Manual
- Style: 48V push lawn mower
- Weight: 58.9 pounds
- Material: Alloy steel
- Cutting width: 20”
- Height adjustable positions: 7
- 48V MAX 5.0 lithium-ion battery
- 3-in-1 design; bag, mulch, or side-discharge capability
- Intelligent load-sensing technology
- 1 rapid charger
Snapper is a reputable brand that manufactures quality lawnmowers. One model in their collection is the Snapper HD 48V cordless lawn mower with a run time of 90 minutes.
To ensure this, the model comes with a 48V MAX 5.0 lithium-ion battery that is powerful enough to provide accurate cutting for thick grass in your lawn. Better yet, the kit comes with a 1 rapid charger and 1 lithium-ion battery.
The mower boasts a 20” steel deck and 7 height adjustment positions. Remarkably, it features intelligent load-sensing technology that gives you optimum power for the different levels so you can have exceptional performance.
This mower features a 3-in-1 design that allows mulching, bagging, and side-discharging capabilities. This functionality will give you great value for your money. If you have limited storage space, you will be glad to know that this mower does not take much space. This is because of its vertical storage capability that ensures easy storage, so you save space.
- Ample Run Time – Thanks to this lawnmower’s 5.0 Lithium-ion battery, the unit can continuously operate for up to 90 minutes. In addition, the kit also comes with a handy charger for the unit’s battery.
- 3-in-1 Design – The Snapper HD Cordless Electric mower features a 3-in-1 design that allows it to conveniently mulch, side-discharge, or bag grass clippings.
- Maximum Efficiency – This lawn mower features a Smart Load-Sensing technology that enables it to exert its full power for more efficient mowing.
- Space Saver – This lawnmower can be stored vertically, allowing easy storage and convenient space-saving in your shed or garage.
- Multiple Cutting Heights – The Snapper HD Cordless Electric mower comes with 7 cutting height adjustment options, allowing users to choose the most suitable cutting height for their lawns.
- Easy Assembly – Setting up this lawnmower takes minimal little time and effort.
- Adjustment Lever Issues – Many customers have reported faulty adjustment levers with their Snapper HD Cordless Electric Lawn Mower. The Husqvarna 115H Automower Robotic Lawn Mower offers automated cutting height adjustment if you don’t want to deal with that issue.
Consider this lawnmower if you are in the market for an adjustable lawn mower that will effectively cut thick grass in your lawn. Equipped with a powerful 5Ah lithium-ion battery, this mower will work hard to ensure that you have a clean lawn. Plus, it can mulch, bag, or side-discharge the grass.
- Brand: Husqvarna
- Dimensions: 23.22” x 17.77” x 27.62”
- Operation mode: Automatic
- Power source: Battery powered
- Style: High cut
- Weight: 20.7 pounds
- Cutting width: 8.7”
- Cutting height adjustments: 2-3.6”
- Ideal for: Small to medium-sized lawns
- Plus, Lift, and Tilt sensors
- Motor has noise-reducing design
If you are fascinated by robotic lawnmowers, then you might want to check out the Husqvarna Automower lawnmower. Designed by industry leader Husqvarna, you can expect nothing less than outstanding quality and performance from this lawnmower.
This mower can cut up to 0.4 acres of lawn, making it a good choice for small and medium-sized lawns. It is Bluetooth-powered, and you can use the app to start, configure, and stop your mower effortlessly. Setting up this mower is very easy, and you can do it as a DIY project.
- Easy DIY Installation – The Husqvarna 115H Automower Robotic Lawn Mower comes with patented guide wires, as well as boundary wires that allow you to assemble the mower with ease.
- Quiet Operation – This powerful lawnmower cuts through grass effectively without producing loud operation noise.
- Weatherproof Design – The Husqvarna 115H Automower Robotic Lawn Mower is engineered to withstand the wear and tear of long-standing use in various weather conditions. Thus, this lawnmower is guaranteed to be durable and dependable.
- Easy to Maintain – This robotic lawn mower doesn’t require regular and complex maintenance.
- Built-In Sensors – This lawnmower has built-in sensors that prevent the unit from bumping into obstacles and receiving collision damage.
- Bluetooth-Powered – You can control this lawnmower right from the comfort of your own home with its Automower Connect app.
- Ideal Only for Small Lawns and Quite Expensive – The Husqvarna 115H Automower Robotic Lawn Mower is only suitable for mowing small-sized lawns. Given its steep price, this lawnmower is not the most practical option in the market.
- If you are looking for a more economical lawnmower that can cater to small to mid-sized lawns, then you need to check out the Greenworks 25302 Twin-Force Cordless Lawn Mower.
With the help of robotic technology, you can enjoy a pristine lawn 24/7. The Automower® 115H uses an intelligent cutting cycle that ensures healthy grass and perfect conditions for all your outdoor spaces! This machine is great on small to medium size yards; it has 17° slopes with maximum cut heights up 3.6 inches in order to deliver high-quality results even when there are not ideal weather conditions like rain or snow outside (or both!).
Frequently Asked Questions
What type of lawnmower should I purchase?
When in the market for the best lawn mower, you should consider one that matches the size and type of your lawn. If your lawn is less than half an acre, then a walk-behind mower with a small deck may work best for you.
However, if you want to mow a large lawn, consider a mower with a more expansive deck to help you complete the task quickly and easily. Plus, it will give your grass a thick and more visible pattern.
Is an electric lawn mower suitable for thick grass?
Yes, an electric mower can cut thick grass, but only on flat terrain. Unlike a gas-powered model, an electric mower may lack the power and ability to mow uphill or on sloppy grounds. Also, it may be a suitable choice if you want to mow tall, thick grass or even weeds.
What lawnmower do manufacturers recommend for thick grass?
Well, several lawn mowers in the market can get the job done on lawns with thick grass. Nevertheless, a top choice is the American Lawn Mower Company lawnmower, which has 14” of rotating blades, features scissor-like motion, and is quiet and easy to maintain.
Can lawnmowers damage my lawn?
A lawnmower is designed to give your lawn a beautiful appearance. However, several mowing mistakes can ruin your lawn. Some of these mistakes include;
- Mowing too often
- Not mowing your lawn often enough
- Cutting the grass too low
- Bagging the grass of your lawn as this robs it the vital nutrients
- Use dull blades to mow
- Mowing wet grass
Is a self-propelled mower better than a push mower?
Yes, unlike the traditional push mower that requires physical effort, a self-propelled mower uses technology to help propel the mower forward. This makes it easy to operate, and it can get the job done in no time without sweat.
How long should a lawnmower last?
Generally, a good lawn mower should last anywhere from 8 to 10 years. To ensure durability for your unit, ensure that you perform the necessary maintenance as per the manufacturers’ instructions.
Which robot mower is best for thick grass?
Based on our research, the Worx WR140 Landroid M Lawn Mower tops the best robotic lawn mowers for thick grass. This fully-automated mower can be customized based on your yard’s size and conditions and comes with useful built-in features.
The Husqvarna Automower robotic lawn mower is also a wonderful choice since it comes from a reputable brand and is equipped with the right technology to ensure unmatched results.
How often should I mow my lawn?
The frequency for mowing your lawn should depend on factors such as; how quickly your grass grows, the weather condition, the amount of fertilizer used, and how often you water your lawn.
Some people prefer to mow their lawns every weekend to maintain a clean look. However, you should be careful as mowing too often can damage your lawn. Besides, some benefits come with leaving your grass to grow a bit taller.
We hope that our review of the best lawn mower for thick grass on the market will aid you in making an informed buying decision. The best lawn mower for you is one that fits and has the power to mow your target area. Other than the size of the lawn, consider things like the terrain, type of grass, and the features that may be useful for your needs.