How to Cook Frozen Turkey Burgers in the Oven | Expert Tips
Articles, products, and services offered on this site are for informational purposes only. We recommend using caution and seeking professional advice. This site provides general information. We are part of the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program. Amazon.com is compensated for sales resulting from links on our website.
Please review our disclaimer before taking action based on anything you read or see.
Having a good supply of frozen options in the freezer is essential if you want to keep yourself and your family arranged and on top of your game. You may not have as much time as you wish to make something from scratch, and frozen options are there for you. One of my favorite frozen options that many people don’t know about is frozen turkey burgers. Many people think you have to have beef burgers, but turkey burgers are great for you, and the flavor is delicious. Let’s learn how to cook frozen turkey burgers in the oven.
Why Cook Frozen Turkey Burgers in the Oven?
Oven cooking is beneficial for frozen turkey burgers because it ensures adequately cooked and evenly without drying out or burning. A frozen turkey burger can be challenging to boil over high flames on a stovetop, which could compromise the quality of the meat. Cooking them in an oven keeps them moist and flavorful. Oven cooking also helps to ensure that the patty does not overcook or burn, making them safe to eat.
How to Cook Frozen Turkey Burgers in the Oven
The preparation of the turkey burger is similar to that of a beef patty. It is so because turkey is much lower in fat than beef, which makes preparing a turkey burger very easy—all it will take is cutting some up and adding them to the bowl. You can try different types of spices and herbs. But all you need to get the flavor of turkey burgers is to use the best turkey burgers or ground turkey. The preparation is the same as that of a beef patty. You need to add less salt and seasonings not to overwhelm the other flavors.
Benefits of Cooking Frozen Burgers in the Oven
- It’s a great way to cook frozen burgers to keep their original shape.
- Cooking frozen burgers in the oven will make them moist and tender.
- Cooking frozen burgers in the oven is ideal for when you don’t want to wait around for the grill.
- Will not make them soggy.
- An excellent method to fry frozen burgers is by heating them into the hot oven.
- Cooking frozen burgers in the oven will prevent the meat from drying.
- Frozen burgers cooked in the oven are an excellent technique to make many burgers.
- Cooking frozen burgers in the oven will ensure you are never stuck with a burger that is burned or dried out.
- Cooking frozen burgers in the oven will not make the meat overcooked.
Safe Ways to Heat a Frozen Turkey Burger in an Oven
The steps to follow to cook the frozen turkey burgers in an oven safely are as follows:
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
- Spread turkey burgers on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 35-40 minutes until browned and crispy outside.
- Crumble bacon pieces or fry bacon pieces if desired.
In conclusion, we recommend cooking frozen turkey burgers in the oven for 15-20 minutes at 325ºF (160ºC). It will produce a juicy, flavorful burger. The next time you wish to prepare turkey burgers, use this recipe as your guide. You either grill or bake them; whichever method you choose, we’re confident that these turkey burgers will be the best you’ve ever had!