How to Install a Shower Drain in a Concrete Slab | Step By Step Guide
Articles, products, and services offered on this site are for informational purposes only. We are part of the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program. Amazon.com is compensated for sales resulting from links on our website.
Please review our disclaimer before acting based on anything you read or see.
How to Install a Shower Drain in a Concrete Slab: Materials Needed
- Protective Safety Glasses: Suitable for multi-conditions like construction, DIY Projects, yardwork, Lab Work or daily protective eyewear, light and comfortable to wear.
- Necessary Protective Eyewear: Wrap-Around lenses safety googles to protect your eyes from dust, droplet, flying debris, chemical splash.
- Adjustable goggles temple: You can pull out the bottom of goggles leg/ ear frame, adjust the length to fit your face.
- COMFORTABLE: Soft, lightweight half mask respirator with easy-to-adjust head straps for a customized fit.
- DURABLE and REUSABLE: Respirator can be disassembled, cleaned, and reused. Supplied with reclosable storage bag.
- HELPS REDUCE EXPOSURE to particulates and a wide variety of gases and vapors when used with approved cartridges and filters.
- High performance motor runs at 5, 500 RPM's for aggressive fast cutting
- 71/4inches 18T Carbide tipped blade with up to 21/8inches Capacity for 2x material
- Tool-free BEVELING shoe pivots up to 55 deg. For angled cuts with detents at 22.5 and 45 Degree for ease of use
- Mr. Pen 8oz Hammer, Made from High Density Carbon Steel, Anti-rust and Durable
- Ergonomic Non-Slip Soft handle
- Perfect Size, Easy to Carry, convenient for work
- COMFORT AND CONTROL: Multi-zone bi-material grips of pliers set
- STRENGTH AND DURABILITY: Pliers are made from drop-forged steel
- PRECISION MACHINED JAWS: For secure gripping and holding of CRAFTSMAN pliers
- STANDARD GRADE: standard quality for home, commercial and industrial uses
- STRONG & TIGHT SEAL: secure tape thread helps prevent leaks on pipes and plumbing
- EASY TO APPLY: elastic less sticky on the fingers and easy to remove
- 41/2 in. Grinder powered by 6 amp motor producing 12, 000 RPMs
- Tool-free guard makes for quick and easy adjustments
- Spindle lock for quick and easy wheel changes
How to Install a Shower Drain in a Concrete Slab
· Shut all doors to prevent drafts and contain dust as much as is realistically possible.
· Open the window and switch on the extractor fan.
· Wearing a dust mask and safety eyewear is required here. Lift the concrete slab with care.
How to prepare for the New Drainage line
How to Cut a New Drainage Line
How to Assemble the Pipes and Fittings
How to Add a Unique Precision Base
How to Install a Shower Drain in a Concrete Slab: FAQ
How do you install a shower tray on concrete?
Do I need a coating for the shower tray on the concrete floor?
What kind of concrete is used for a shower tray?
Shower drains in concrete are a fundamental system for home bathrooms, but you need to be very careful with installing this.
Experts usually do this work. However, with the primary material, you could do it, it is not a very difficult job, but it is tiring. So, get started, and have fun doing this work. Hope you learned, how to install a shower drain in a concrete slab.
Comments are closed.